Monday, November 28, 2005

True Story from 310 M Street - We all wonder why our property value is so high?

"Ok This morning was the strangest morning, and there have been some really strange ones. As I was leaving our building, I looked across the street and I saw a half-naked, 6' 7 old black aborigine with a spear. He had a blue jean flap to cover his front and a similar one to cover his butt. The loin clothe was joined together by a rope and would fly up as he walked. He was a black old man with white dread locks no shirt or shoes. Kids on their way to school were laughing, and when he hit the corner of M and jersey, the utility workers fell out laughing on the grass." - Anonymous 202 resident

4 comments:

P V R said...

BOB, I keep telling you to move out to the 703. Out in my hood, you can leave your sneakers on the porch to dry out and no is gonna steal them. Plus we have less crackheads.

rblake said...

ZONE 6 in the house.......

rblake said...

That's right.....he was one hansome fellow......

P V R said...

I remember that guy Taresa!