Tuesday, January 10, 2006





The End of Year brings reflection on what concerts I’ve seen over the past few years, Here is my attempt to compile all the shows I’ve seen in DC over the past year or or. I’m no good with dates? If you think this list is long – You should see how many Washington National Games I went to this year…

TOP 3 Shows
Queens of the Stone Age (9:30 Club)
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (Black Cat)
The Shins (Black Cat)


9:30 Club
Queen of the Stone Age
Libertines
Sleater-Kinney
Citizen Cope
Franz Ferdinand
Snow Patrol
Interpol
The Streets
Ween
Blur


Black Cat
Bloc Party
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Shins
Rogue Wave
Pony Up!
Mike Doughty
The Sea and Cake

Patriot Center

Beck
Foo Fighters & Weezer

D.A.R. Constitutional Hall
Pixies
Modest Mouse

1 comment:

P V R said...

I taught you everything you know. P.S. you forgot that Death cab for Cutie show that baby Dizzel got tossed from ... Emo = Lame